Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2009

SCHOOL REOPENS!!! N D BEST PART IS, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME!!!! HIAK HIAK HIAK~~

Or so...

I had a terrible nitemare few days before. Only 3A's in SPM. N I got a B for addmaths. My BIO, PHY, CHE were all "B", too. That made me freak out. Wad if something bad happens, i tot, like if i failed BM accidentally, cuz like mayb i wrote out of topic, n i FAIL SPM???!!!!! -_-

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~~ (never had a nitemare tat freaks me out for so long. Im still gettin d creeps)

Anyways, i thought i was gonna start uni on 5th JAN. Turned out tat I didnt :S chose to go to Taylor instead of UCSI even tho UCSI is a "U". (partly cuz ts a LOCAL U)
So school starts in March, and I'm still in KL.

Still in KL... DOING EXACTLY NOTHING!!!!!!

LoL don't ask y I didnt go play around KL. After staying for a week in d center of SG I doubt I'd find anything amusing in KL metro ^^ (no offence to KL)
Bsides, i dont like window shopping alone -_-

Speaking of shopping.. thr's dis new gunpla model tat came out recently. Not in MG tho. But fairly nice. rm200+ n up~

~00 Raiser~

No comments: