Sunday, December 14, 2008

Greatest yet?

Ahem... I don't usually post (n show-off) my art here bt I had the urge to "hang" these pictures in the room (this room, FYI). Anyways, They are all (errr???) themed on... love. Now why did I do that :s Characters were taken from, yours truely,the Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts, properties of Square Enix. (owh wad the crap~~ XD)



-Tidus & Yuna-
The couple who, unconventionally, got a not-so-happy ending in FFX. Broke up in the end cuz Tidus was apparently a thousand-years-old illusion... Dating with a ghost.. Now THATS fresh~
-Sora & Kairi- Not too popular, from the Kingdom Hearts series. I wonder if they were EVER officially a pair :S

-Kairi &.... Namine(pronounce na-mi-neh)-
O_O??? Wad, mayb they're lesbian~ macam Ah Bong.


-Squall & Rinoa-
Nostalgic~!!! From FFXIII, Squall Leonhart + Rinoa Heartilly!! The typical romance fantasy~ I played this game three times during primary school. Childhood memories. Cant even find anymore FFVIII game discs now T_T anymone have any??? Lend to me~~~

N i personally tink tat first one is da best~~~

Commercial time -__- click HERE >>> http://firewyvern91.deviantart.com/ if u wanna see more~~ XD

No comments: