Sunday, June 29, 2008

Just another update~

Been ages since I logged into blogspot. Nearly forgot my password ZZZ..

First n foremost i wanna giv u ppl a surprise > > =_= I've found the inner me~ -.-

Yalah joking nia~ ZZZ... Just wan to make fun of "emo". Duno y the word 'emo' kept buzzing in my head dis few days. (FYI I din do make-up ZZZZ.... Just photoshop editted.)

Anyways, it was SMK Jalan Arang's LEO Club induction nite. Bt duno y... No rasa oredi lah~ Mayb went to too much dinners liao. Felt... kinda bored o_O Din even take any pictures or videos 2nite. (Partly din feel up to it; partly cuz was doing PA = =). Nabeh.. Do PA system the PA sifu keep on chap su chap su all my music kena him destroy ki.. ZZ.. sumtime no sound sum time too loud zzzzz... AND... Ngaiti. teacher, president, pasSED president, say music too loud, too rock... swt lah... ppl start to get high the music was stopped... Sry guys not me want to stop ur trance on purpose =.= ZZ final yr do PA really bz no time eat or play. My nice revenge plan all tidak jadi~~

LOOK on the bright side!!! We din hav pengetua speech 2nite~!!!!!!!! NO TALI LAHIR!!!! NO PERHATIEN TIEN TIEN!!!! She go leo dinner no place stand ohhh!!!!

Comment comment.. Hmm.. Food ok lar din eat much =_= PA sifu kepo kepo cant high do my music... Pn Dora dun like music?? T_T Elyssa u rock~~~~ L0L Sze Ting din go no fun. Hmmm now the new generations of leos have completely taken over. So many new faces @_@ And to one of the guys: OMG... U're turning psychotic. I tink u'll scare d gal. (roll eyes)

And lastly, a moral story. DONT, EVER, USE MY NAME TO MAKE A LIE, ESP USING MY NAME SO TAT YOU CAN ACHIEVE UR OWN LIKINGS. CB. GIV U NICE MOVIE WATCH.


Hmmm.. Next time when gals ask u "what, u want to see hah?" I tink shud replying "yes, please show me. Gia, toilet" -.- U see the gal how reply back u =.=

Gave flowers to two gals 2nite (for fun nia lar )... Made me realized how much i nid to get a life :P LoL last time start to "taste" abit of love now feel like want to "eat" the whole thing liao. ZZZ.. Bt how.. Dun hav tat kind of luck (or face) =( LoL~ Giv free oso nobody wan. zz. Nvm lah put nia>>>>>> Here gt kolien guy looking for single gals~ =_= got wic blind gal wan??? (nah~~~)

Shoot thru red traffic light two times when drove back home. ZZ.. Sure one month kena grounded cant drive liao.

Opps.. Final update. Got sum pics~~


No comments: