Sunday, June 1, 2008

Timber Maniacs: Issue #5

藍藍的天~白白的云~黃黃的香蕉?!?!?! O_O
Yah~~ Full day of liberty!!! Yeah~~~
N so we decided to go visit Manukan Island.. (LoL at first din want to go cuz scare alot ppl. But went there play the most pula.) = = Walk half hour+++ pusing d whole city duno how 'song' oh~~~ Saw d wrong map n took a long cut to d jetty =_=

Since we really did pusing one round d city centre ofcoz took sum pics~

First on my list, d swordfish (=.= so many years liao still standing thr~ Kuat~~) Huh? China Town har?
Duno wad dis building is - -
Skyline~ (supposedly)
Err... Wad IS dat?
D city looks cleaner now, compared 2 bk then
I WANT ALL THE STUPID WEST MALAYSIANS TO SEE THIS! oOo FUCK LAR HU SAY WE DUN HAV CAR HERE?
KK punya Angmo 'pro' qin....
Riverside~
Dis shop.. Patut it close down.. no business..
N behold d jetty~

Just a candid shot.. Duno y she looked into camera >_<



Watch dis vid~~ Fabian's hat nearly fly into d sea = =

Manukan Island~ Really beautiful. I decided not to swim the day b4. When I looked at the water I changed my mind n gave me-self a hearty sunburn -_-. Reminds me of Besaid, FFX~ XD
Ohyea~ Played the banana boat~ Hell yea it was GOOD! In front, lagi SONG arrr~~ sitting on a 'banana' n getting pulled in deep sea by a speedboat, n getting swinged in d water left n right until d banana boat topple n evryone fall into d sea... Hyuu~ I'm not sure we can get sth lk dat here. (ahh sry to tat Daniel guy whose stomach kena my headbutt when evryone fell off >_<)
GGG Wad oso got.. Bikini gals, wan asian wan angmo all got. One particular angmo group, consisting of a gal, her boyfren, and another guy - - (bulb?). Walao... her b00bs shake like jelly arr.... walao... owes kiss n touch... din even care to get a room 1st.. kinda kolien the "bulb" guy tho~ go there nth do kena leng3 luo4 =X ......As though i understand his feeling~ (cuz I was similar to him. Haha~)
Stil got one angmo lau ah ma n lau ah pek. LoL the ahma keep on changing her bikini evry few minutes (heng din c anything), n szeting say the apek punya underwear so obviously show his xiao jiji. LoL~~~ reli beh tahan.... (wakao so zhun, these old couple were in d same flight as us d next day = =)
Pictures: KK was raining -.- The Island was sunny.. =.=
Reminds me of ikan todak in that Prosa Tradisional...Mmm~~ So relaxing~~




Ok lah... I tink tat was all. Was reli glad tat I managed to take nice pics lk these. Fun time passes in haste, ya? We were already near d end of our journey....

Quote Tidus: "A city dead for a thousand years... A city, that I had to see with my own eyes........ The end of Yuna's journey... The last chapter, in my story..."

(WTF dun say until wan die liao)

Dat nite stil go watch movie.. ZZ Korean horror film.. Watch dun understand at all~~~ evry1 ngantuk ngantuk in there. Went to the street we saw those pondan d nite b4, but one hour late, n all those "beautiful" ones were already "hooked" away (lol so many guys with dis kind of fetish?? O_O), i tink. Those hu were left on d street.. ZZ can clearly see tat they WERE men.

No comments: