Thursday, February 5, 2009

GUNPLA!!!! *kero?*

Ohohohohoho~~~

Finally completed dis model after four days!!!!!
The 1/100 00 Raiser~~

Bought it as b.day present 4 myself (an excuse only lah~~ haha).
This thing caught my eye d moment d model started showing up on d internet for sale. I think its beautiful enuf to make me forget about d price =X

Hmm didn't even need extra painting. Jz used a permanent marker to do the lines on its body. Fixed the head part a little so those little antennae thingies. Ohya.. there's actually two LEDs in d model so with batteries u can actually light up some parts of it.


Rite.. Pay the background absolutely no attention ya~~

This d 00 Gundam unit. (just right after i finished making it)


I duno wad d manufacturers are thinking, bt these 1/100 scale models always come with some "things" stick out from the head antennae parts, making them seem so.. lame. I braved myself to sand it off until d antennae parts bcome sharp enuf to look like those of an MG model -__-

Ahh.. dis little plane's d one responsible for d extra cash.

N when u stick tat little plane onto the back of 00 Gundam for a piggy ride...

You get this!!!!!!






Action images~





Personally I like this pose d best. Mayb cuz of d lighting?



Owwhh I see d light~

No comments: