Monday, July 6, 2009

Reflection 09

6 months has passed.

6 months, never touched this blog.

6 months, wasted so much time.

And now its back to square one again.

The year started with a dilemma to make. Choosing the right college was very hard. In fact I moved all my belongings to KL on christmas n spent new year there, in case I decided to start school on January, which I didnt. Then, back then, architecture was what I wanted to take.

Then I decided to go to Taylors College, after (regretfully) accepting RUMORS everywhere that taylors college offers the best (heck, they suck). So I came back to Kuching, waiting for March.

Then lots happened this year. Worked part time for the first time, which made me happy I was not just being a parasite rotting at home. Tho, short-lived, two weeks only, but it was kinda fun. Tho, feel quite sorry for the Kueh-Chap ahma. Always no business. I wonder y she needed a helper on weekdays.. felt like cheating her money -_-

Spent time with friends, hung out (-_-??), bla n bla, tried to make a cake (actually just stood there n watched, lol). Had fun, made me didnt want to leave (at first lar xD) And I even attended a church wedding, 1st time in my life. o_O

And then.. went to KL. Hah. I thought I was headed to the road of freedom. Rented a room (rm450 for a small room, crazy!) n met two very funny n fun-to-be-with housemates from chmsNo.1. Dota till late every nite, never sweep or mop d floor, room was messy like dog house, n best of all, nobody nagging. = = Sure at 1st there was homesick, but after awhile living alone was really.. paradise!!!!!!!!! T_T

Man.. could just walk to sunway pyramid during free time. dang, we planned to go to the weekly Ladies Nite at the local bar but never had the time. sheesh~ And... the train station was at the BACK of our school.. midvalley, bukit bintang, KLCC, eh even seremban~ lol. never had a chance to visit kion's hometown.

tch~ Walking to school n workin out at d gym sure made me lose some weight...
But sien.. came back n Im already gaining weight. ZZZZ~~~

Taylors College. yea. What can I say. Rough start. didnt like how the staff there handled things. Site visits were nice tho. Architecture... Coursemates... I dont even now how to start writting. lol.

Rite, bottomline, the course, I had little fondness for it. Arts arts arts.. yea..

"huh? I thought u like arts!!"

YA!! LOVE IT TO THE EXTENT OF NEARLY FAILING PSV IN MIDDLE SCH~ -__-

But couldnt blame anyone there, I was also convinced that i would like the course. since i love drawing manga n pencil sketches, i thought studying something like science combined with arts would b perfect for me. But i never remembered tat i detested PSV during middle sch -_- crap so three months, suffered there. never even moved my calculator from my luggage bag. we didnt even touch simple maths.

Didnt like the people there, at first. But as u start to know them, academic wise they might not be very good, mediocre, but nice people there. Very funny guys i met there. coursemates I mean. Tham (The very 1st guy 1 met there), Kion, MC, Wisely, Joshua, Jonathan~ 小人餐厅。 haha. I couldnt have asked for more. Wish everyone well and hope you guys succeed. See u guys in d industry in 5 years ;P

"see, I told u, if u cut ur hair earlier, mayb you might have made alot of gals cry when u left" .....
-__- quote my aunt.

Heheh.. Aunt. My "Small aunt". And uncle Meng (her husband, lol). I live at their house during weekends when I was at KL. With my two little cousins. One naughty little toddler -_- "stupid ah hung" she say. haha. and an adorable primary schooler.

Staying there let me see what a family was like, as a third person, and made me reflect on how i spent my time with my family. Mayb that was what motivated me to change everything at home when I decided to come back. Thanks for taking me in like a family n most of all, letting me see things I couldnt see.

Haha. Homecoming.... people were puzzled. I changed course, going for engineering. End of the line, lazy of explaining over n over. (kns, if only nottingham U wasnt THAT expensive. couldhv stayed.)

Coz i thought, aye, I might complain alot about how I hate it, but it still IS the thing im used to most. Science. Blah~ Well, guess i'll spend the rest of college complaining "sheesh y dis so hard, maigu, y need study something like tat?" but still, hahah, atleast i wont be studying something so abstract that there's no definite answer to questions. ARTS~~

*yawns~* back to the slow n fattening life of kuching... sienz... tot i was finally gonna slim down.
But it was truely crazy.. I sorta blitzed thru the whole year but now I'm back to square one. @@ cant say i gained, but thru a whole year of fiasco I cant say I learned nothing also.

bah~ what to say. A new start, N Im finally touching my blog again =)

No comments: