Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Umm.. Christmas wish, Anyone? XD

Ever heard of 'enough is never enough'? LoL.. OmG Bandai released so many GunPla Models this year... Sheesh... Mayb I'll consider robbing a bank to buy them all.. Sob Sob.. Anyone knows where to work for some quick cash???

Well, just in case anyone is wondering what the hell this post is all about, it's about GunPla Models, gundams. Collecting these stuffs has already become one of my hobbies (duh~ no one can stop me from abusing those scholarships WISELY~ XD).. One model costs about erm, >rm200 (well, the good ones, that is..) (cuz the stupid Malaysian trade department decided to tax these things higher than they tax their beloved cigarettes and liquor), and assembles into a model about one foot tall. I dont know why people likes to call them "toys"... urgh... just pisses me off :p

How could they call these pieces of art... toys???? Meannie!!! T_T
Just to clarify, these models, once assembled, stay on display shelves, for gud. (I had a case where I found spiderweb on one of mine =_=) Can't really play around with them, XD fragile things...

So many from Gundam 00 is out already.. Exia, Kyrios (HALLELUJAH~), Virtue, Dynames~~

Mister "Seven Swords"
And Exia is already out in this Trans-Am edition..
Throne Eins
Throne Zwei
Personally, I like this the most~ Graham Aker's Flag (gives me the simple n' clean feel)

Oh and where on EARTH did dis come from... Sigh... I worship its designer..... T_T
...Unicorn Gundam...

Rite guys... you might be wondering why I use an old sch bag and handphone, constantly runs out of stationery, don't have a watch, dont want to pay for exercise books n all? This is why~ XD

No comments: