Wednesday, May 14, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What the FUCK is wrong?

Biology papers today, n I NEVER felt so helpless in answering the questions. Man, my yesterday was so fucked-up tat it made me lose ALL the FUCKIN high I have to study.

Blame myself lah~ Never study durin normal schooldays n only start to learn from scratch the day b4 d actual paper. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
But MAN! Why the HELL does something like this happen the day I need to maw down my bio?
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the hell did things get so complicated. Some people... They just want people to know how they feel.. Never even care about what other people feel. That's what I see from my P.O.V. Everyone have a totally different perspective regarding this matter. Who should I listen to.

I'm fucked up. I'm confused. I don't know what the FUCK in this world should I do. Different people keep on giving me different point of views and advices. Each varying from another, contradicting each other. If things continue like this my whole school life will definitely drop into a shit hole.

Help.

No comments: