Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Capricorn??

I like this "clown" picture. Duno if he photoshopped himself or really had a make-up, but good work~~~ Looks like the typical "killer-clown" in those horror movies eh??

*disclaimer* For some folks out there this might be trivial. For those who, like me, upholds the principle of "no music = no life", you'll understand my plight XD XD XD




WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 1st, 2008 - SUPPOSEDLY, CAPRICORN, Jay Chou's 2008 album, was leaked into the internet on September 28. Jun Kiat sms-ed me, I googled, found the torrent, downloaded, and played d songs n.... wth??

......11 tracks, never seen before in Jay Chou's albums up to date. (oh nvm, he was jz extra hardworkin dis time).

......Indian-music-themed songs. (yeah~ he changed his style again ^_^).

......A song entitled "女儿红" but doesnt hav even one bit of "chinese wind" music in it (ok startin to get weird o_O)

.......Two song I noticed the tunes n vocals were a little "off" (ps, kinda like when lobak singing high pitch songs in class, u can imagine XD) OmFg something wrong???

.......AND a bunch of songs with titles tat totally dont match with d content.

D more I listened my face turned from (^_^) to (-_-) to (o_O) to (O_O) to (@_@) n then to (+_+)

Thats wad ppl lk me hu refuses to buy original cd gets @_@~~

Forum posts everyway show controversial statements about the "leaked" songs. Some webs posted totally different song titles from the others. Some commented "FAKE!!!" while others said "TQ~~" (I noe everyone is totally clueless too~ everyone hav their own hypothesis :P)

I was startin to think lk, OMFG, FAKE SONGS??? TERTIPU? at first. Sum of my frens even told me d songs couldnt b real, cuz they suck. Gave me a "Triple-H"~~ (p.s Triple-H here means: Head-Hin-Hn... ya... lame... i noe -_-)

But then I realised sth... Hey, most of d songs beh bai ler~? N d voice is totally jay-chou-like. Mayb they just got d song titles scrambled up. But bottom-line: they're totally Jay-Chou standard songs, n if by 10/9 Jay Chou says "I never sung those craps" then I'd go OMFUCKING we hav a totally talented imposter who can mimic his voice so closely? Bah~~ Who knows~ whn d real deal comes out I'd cry out OMFG anyways~

Ohoho all the better if dis is fake, I'll get bonus "fake" songs n all new "official" songs. = _ =

Just one complaint. Stupid lah that "Katak hu Putus Cinta" song. Lame ler~~~ My 1st impression was a sad or romantic song lah y come out dis kinda gila song??! Kills my mood nia zz


Nice songs. Sum whacky (tat bodo frog song zzzzzz AHHHHHHHH!!!! MOOD KILLER), sum sad ballads, n one particular song tat pumps adrenaline into my blood~~

-Be thou truth or illusion, thy beauty is unquestioned-

No comments: