Thursday, October 2, 2008

Seeing STARS

Was jz clicking random postsin wikipedia after I got a mood surge.. again.. (Elyssa gave me a CHE question, which I stupidly missinterpreted. I tot it wanted me to find d number of IRON(II) ions. It only wanted d TOTAL number of ions. N it caused me a whole nite sulkin cuz i couldnt solve it n couldnt get d answer frm Elyssa hu might b bz dreamin of William Beckett's baby)

AND... I just so happened to read about constellations. My sign Auarius has d fllowing traits:


strong-willed / stubborn (evryone noes~ *chuckles*) / obstinate
opinionated / conceited
far-sighted, visionary, revolutionary
original / innovative / inventive
Tolerant, unprejudiced and objective
Humane, humanitarian, altruistic
Idealistic,
having high expectations (in love, in other ppl, in addmaths)
Friendly and sociable,
however may single-out to recharge their batteries. (yalor sumtimes act emo)
Inconsistent, often shirking from personal commitment
. Loyal in friendship.
Remote, detached and aloof, impersonal.
unemotional / cold
Devoted to their goals
Free-spirited, rebellious (always gives teachers high blood pressure~)
Outspoken, although may not reveal true feelings (hmmm...)

Intelligent, intellectual, curious and seeking mental challenge. Engaging.
Unpredictable (I'm crazy~ wad can I say)
Eccentric and unconventional, misunderstood
(sobs?)
Enigmatic, magnetic
Progressive
Intuitive

Resentful, temperamental (self-explanatory~)
leading / trend setting


The highlighted characteristics... matches completely with my impression of myself (eh? thr's such thing? -_-) There's seven more characteristics tat I noe I have, bt highlighting them out for d public may seem...... like.... U get d idea~~~~ (or not -____-)

And there's more:

One type of Aquarius person can be shy, gentle, patient and more sensitive. The other type is more enthusiastic and exhibitionist.

I think I'm (partially) both... -_-

They despise lies and hypocrisy, and although rarely caught in a lie, may nevertheless subtly and cleverly manipulate what they say to give a wrong impression.

Reli speechless~~


Likes
Friendship • freedom • intellectual stimulation • camaraderie • surprises • companionship • feeling understood • emotional safety.(crave 4 it~)


The "Likes" part totally hit my bulls-eye... like 100%. Esp the bolded ones.



Dislikes
jealousy, possessiveness, control, ego plays, pointless meetings (SOME LEO meetings), narrow-mindedness, being ridiculed, routines, fighting/violence, inequality, **>>being taken for granted<<**.



When I saw what they had to write about d "Dislikes" part, I decided to copy evrything n post it on d blog~~~ I HATE being taken 4 granted.. esp in my academic skills.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrological_signs
Weird~ Go check d articles put in Wikipedia~ Search for ur constellation (provided tat ur not d type of person who's already crazy bout zodiac signs since puberty) n c if wad they hav matches what u r. I was like.. amazed by d accuracy (or mere coincidence? who knows? I'm no one to judge~~) of the characteristics described.

No comments: