Monday, October 6, 2008

Pre-SPM Syndrome~~

Sigh... me frens all studying... Sigh... me stil online... playing... Sigh... me gonna die~~~~

Sejarah, n BC barely passes my red zone... Moral n bio stil hanging on d border...

Addmaths hah? Anything left of my morale was crushed by the "sacred virgin" in our sch zzzzzzzzzzzz

I've made up a list of subjects tat really requires luck: BM, BI, BC, PM, SEJ. Art stream subjects... stupidly subjective. I'm worried about d examiner's ability to grade my papers as much as I'm worried about MY own ability to answer those papers cirrectly XD. With the ever-changing marking schemes for PM, I'm not sure if evry teacher has d same idea of what we should write eh? wad IF.. just IF... d teacher tat marks my paper wants a totally difrent format frm our own teacher?

Same goes for those other subjective... subjects -_- Sheeesh n wad if on tat faithful day d examiner has menopause or testicle malfunction n decided to fail evry1?? wad d hell... (I heard bout some malay english teacher hu crossed out SOME words frm students' essay cuz d word were simply toooooooooooo hard 4 them to understand. wtf~~)

Bonus: N u aint gonna noe if they do dis kind of funny things to ur SPM papers r u? Die white white lor~~~~

When we were doin moral jz now thr was a question tat asked for d perayaan in Malaysia. Sumthing strucked me:I wonder if those IGNORANT (dun use d word dumbshit lah~ must b civilised) west malaysians noe what hari gawai is. I bet some of them wont even b botherin to check for it n'll jz giv u a big X Die white white~~~~ x2

Pressure evrywhr... apart frm those hu take me for granted (those like "aiyah sure at home studying hard 1" or those "wad? u scare wad? sure get gud result 1" ARGH I FUCKIN HATE THOSE KIND OF PPL) I stil hav my parents (n myself -_-) hu hope I'd get scholarship, bt 11A's seem like too far frm my reach now *mumble mumble*. Wad more, I'm drowned by d guilt tat my peers r all studying.. I'm still writing in my BLOG!!! WTF~~~~ HAHHAHHAHHA~

*going mad~~~

Ironically (can say lk dat gua~~)... After SPM ends.. I'd b lk, aimless.. evryone noes wad dey gonna do, whr dey goin... bt Im stil... blurr lah~~~~~~~ yawns~~ sighs~~~~~~~

Anyways... jz tot i'd drop an entry cuz im feelin a little sleepy oredi. I JUST STARTED to readjust my biological clock to make myself NOT sleepy in d afternoon~~ N hope i cant make it a habit to sleep early at nites :S

No comments: