Friday, October 24, 2008

Life Fate Destiny?

Plan your life.. Is that a good thing after all? Some of us made plans for their life, high plans, great plans, they live by their plans.
In another way, they doomed their fate.
I mean, its not bad to have a plan for life. It's just that.. it locks yourself from exploring life to its fullest, don't you think so? You'd be so obsessed with living up to ur plans to ur own expectations that u neglect the very reason U were given life - enjoy life itself.
I remembered writing an essay on preseverance some years before (errr mayb it was d last year bt heck i 4got~). I remembered saying "the world changes, people changes, anything can change just in a night". That was the whole point- the world changes, but our plans for life were made at a stagnant moment in time. You CANNOT insist to have everything go as you planned. In the end you'll have nothing.
Like, why do we have to insist that our life go the way we want it to? If you failed to do something, maybe you're not meant to do that thing. Maybe you're meant for other things in life, great things, things that you failed to notice since you were so obsessed with chasing what you cant. The point is, life is so full of possiblities. If you cant have something, just get other stuffs. You cant have everything... that would be like... so not "life". Try out other options, cuz they're so many things to do in life. Especially since you have the resources to do it.
I want to be a mangaka, a cartoonist, but too bad, sucks for me, I wasnt born in Japan or USA. Malaysia's cartoon n animation industry is like... 50 years behind other places (not like Malaysia is advanced in anything but rasuah). Well, unless some of u out there knows where I can reaally make a living out of drawing hentai and other cartoons. Tell me if u do~~
So what.. I tink I'll hav a go on architecture (guys, to be frank, I dont really feel any intrest for architecture, but its the closest thing to drawing).
And palmistry and Zodiacs? Cut it out. PLEASE. I've gotta say im impressed by the accuracy zodiacs described my characteristics, but thats all. I don't think I should live the way my star sign says I'll be living. I don't think I should fear the bad things said to me when my frens read my palm (it said, I'd die a single. I'd be poor or something like that. To sum things up its full of misfortunes). Even if its true (yea im very quite unfortunate -_-), I dont hink I'll be like, oh, my zodiac says that I hate Taurus and Libra people (exp only), so even tho i hav a gud fren who's a Taurus, I'll start to hate d fren. Totally NOT practical~~ I might eventually meet my destiny (omg Im really gonna die single? T_T), but I wont INTENTIONALLY follow every single step it says I have to take. (So wad if I'll die single? Atleast I'm trying to find a girlfriend. If in d future really no wife, I'll get a robot maid or sth~ If no sex, I'll just have sex in d brothel until i cant do it anymore~ XD)
I- H-A-V-E- C-O-N-T-R-O-L-. (keep tellin urself that~ ^_^)
We were born to enjoy life as much as we can. But that doesnt mean we throw away our responsiblities lar ;p
I think, we shouldnt be too hard on ourselves. I think, we dont have to follow what everyone does. Everyone were born with flaws, and flaws are what make everyone unique. We should be unique. It's normal. Being good in everything is damn freaky. Dreaming of being good in everything is damn childish.

1 comment:

May said...

B..but Teck Ang, my feng shui said today I cannot eat char siew pau. What do I do?

XD

Okay, kidding. But I agree with a lot of what you said. Maybe we planners find security in having a plan so we don't have to be afraid of the future. *shrugs* People are mostly afraid of change, you know. The unknown, the unexpected.

Not that my plans ever went according to plan, so yeah. XD