Tuesday, January 8, 2008

没事做+Drank too much coffee?Creat a blog~!

我好像比较习惯在线上用中文了。。。。。 = =

快十二点了也。。。明天还有addmaths.... >_<

Surprise, surprise... The one who said he doesnt want a blog finally created 1.......

To those(few of you.. sob.. sob..) who already know me, good. To those who don't, better. Lolz..

How do you start a blog??? It's like, everytime I start wondering what to write and I end up NOT creating a blog because I cant seem to find the XXX needed to start 1.

**Warning! Start of Craps

So HOW did I turn up writing a blog when I'm making fun of bird people writing a blog? NO~~~~~~~ I'm turning into a bird people too = =

**End of Craps

Mayb I'll use this place as a punching bag? Since I returned from the Youth Exchange program I just feel... different... like... kinda turned into a pesimist... So I'd better blow off some steam into this blog so i don't end up becoming a psycho or sadist or melancholic or gay or wateva~

嗯嗯。。。就这样咯~对一个没有人关心的人,这里应该是最好的sanctuary吧~ LoLz...

2 comments:

Aska杰 said...

=.=...nid or not oh...sounds like u so sad...-.-...nvm la...got me teman u...muacks XD

Bong said...

walau...so cham meh?
not really like u le....
i thought u r a person who say out everthing tat u feel no good...
but i know every1 have his "other face"(understand la ho?translate to chinese la)so not weird oso if u need to "fa xie" in ur blog...
bless u ar~~sometimes i oso cant tahan with things or ppl around me...but after i scold n scold...talking nonsense like a "xiao za bo"...i'll 4get tat things liao.haha....so,having weak memory is oso a good things~~~wahaha....so i'm so 自豪 with my weak memory...("=.=)

if u dun get wat i'm writing here....nvm....at least u noe i got read ur blog...and i'm posting comment to u....
As a conclusion,i'm a friend,isn't it?wahahaha....dun 理me la...i'm crazy one...